A react-redux powered single page admin dashboard. Used progressive web application pattern, highly optimized for your next react application.
- Create React App - React - Redux - Redux-Saga - Webpack 4 - React Router 4 - Async Loading - Code Splitting. - Flexbox Grid. - Ant design - RTL supported - Multilingual supported - Styled Component - Ionicons - Firebase - Algolia - Auth0 - Babel, ES6 & Prettier - JQuery is not into package.json & didn't called jQuery. - JWT implementation Included [ Express, Laravel, Spark, Flask, Django ] - Firebase firestore CRUD. - Separate Next JS implementation.
If you need Git access please contact us through our support
If you need Material UI based Admin dashboard, Please look into it
- Upgraded to Create React App 2.0
- Upgraded styled-components - Fixed few issues with JS12 September, 2018
- Functional Form Validation section added on Next js version - Firebase version updated on Next js version
19 July 18
- Updated Django JWT implementation
12 July 18 – Version 2.9.3
- Firebase firestore chat fix - Fixed styling issues.
10 July 18 – Version 2.9.2
- Added Firestore CRUD - Fixed iPad Styling issues.
28 Jun 18
- Added Django Rest API + JWT Implementation - Added Flask + JWT Implementation.
26 Jun 18 – Version 2.9.1
- Few Styling fixing - No Api key validation check
29 May 18
- Fixed sidebar active issue - Removed toJS() from mapStateToProps
24 May 18
- Fixed few css issue
28 March 18
- Added Firebase chat - Added Invoice builder - Fixed styling issues.
27th Feb, 2018
- Fixed few code structure issue - Fixed few styling issues
18th January, 2018
Isomorphic Next.js version added as SSR implementation
31 December – Version 2.4
- Added Ant Design version 3 - Updated few packages - Fixed styling issues on safari
21 November – Version 2.3
- Added React 16 support - Added Frappy chart - Form submission example added. - Topbar language conversion fixed. - Replaced tags with new tags component
14 November – Version 2.2
- Added JWT implementation based on Laravel - Added Quick start boilerplate - Button styling fixing - Minor styling fixing.
- Added JWT implementation based on Express
22 Oct – Version 2.1
- Minor css fixing
18 Oct – Version 2
- Converted to styled components. - Added multi select examples - minor css issue resolved.
20 Sept – Version 1.5
- Added Github API search - Added Youtube search & react-youtube - Added separate customApp folder support - Added leaflet & new google map implementation. - Firebase & Auth0 authentication code updated.
24 Aug – Version 1.4
- Added Multilingual support - Added RTL support - Added React intl support. - Fixed Ant table image issue. - Fixed minor css problems.
11 Aug – Version 1.3
- Added color switcher - Added loading on algolia - Fixed responsive issues
31 July – Version 1.2
- Added Offline Documentation - Fixed Windows Installation Issues. - Fixed Auth0 missing key. - Fixed minor CSS and JS changes.
29 July – Version 1.1
- Added Auth0 Integration - Added Firebase Authentication - Added Algolia Search Integration - Added Ecommerce Section [ cart, checkout ] - Added Card.js - Added tree view - Added uppy.js - Added Dropzone - Added React Dates. - Added Codemirror. - Fixed Scroll issues. - Fixed Installation problem. - Fixed Tests. - Fixed few css & js issues.
Please try to install with latest yarn
Hi, presale question here. Are you using TypeScript for this project? If so, can it be build without?
Used ES6 and Yes.
ES6 !== TypeScript. But if you don't know what i'm talking about then you probably didn't write it in TypeScript. Thanks for your answer anyway.
Sorry for the confusion, We didn't used TypeScript and We know about TypeScript, We've used ES6. Yes, you can build it without TypeScript :)
yes I bought your app already and configuring now. Is there any more info available on the firebase integration? There's nothing in the documentation it seems
Please create a support ticket on https://redqsupport.ticksy.com/ We will assign a support engineer, they can help you better. https://redq.gitbooks.io/isomorphic/content/components/authentication/firebase.html Thanks
Hi all, here's a simple solution to add RTL support for Isomorphic in under 5 minutes:
1. install postcss-inline-rtl to your project:
yarn add postcss-inline-rtl
2. now add it to your webpack pre processors as a postcss plugin: root > ...config/webpack.config.prod.js . should look like that afterwards (you're adding the line require('postcss-inline-rtl'),):
// Necessary for external CSS imports to work
plugins: () => [
'last 4 versions',
'not ie < 9', // React doesn't support IE8 anyway
Do the same for the other postcss module on the page (add require('postcss-inline-rtl'), right after require('postcss-flexbugs-fixes'),) and repeat the above at root > ...config/webpack.config.dev.js as well.
3. In your root > ...public/index.html file, add dir="rtl" or dir="ltr" to control the direction.
That's it, you now have a (almost) perfect RTL Isomorphic site.
Credits and more info: https://medium.com/delveeng/how-we-build-css-in-office-delve-3440ae67bae9
And also, https://github.com/postcss/postcss (which is already installed and implemented in Isomorphic.
Amazing, really appreciate it. We're looking into it. We will push this into our update. Thanks :)
Glad to help :) . BTW, if anyone else is trying this, you'd have to restart your server with 'yarn start' to see the changes. Tested well with the new v 1.1 as well.
* On step 3, add the dir=”rtl” to the < html > tag
hi, Can you add Alternative color for left menu bar and head menu?
Yes, you can change with less file changes. We are pushing another update today that will have option to change from config file. Thanks.
thanks a lot I'm buying now.
İs there any toast or notify component ? i didnt find
Hi, we have provided all our support from https://redqsupport.ticksy.com plz open a ticket regarding your problem there. our support team will take care your issues. Thank you.
What should I install folder? Open up like I see your theme . now after install is Blank Page. so now i use folder in extra "isomorphic-boilerplate-master".please recommend.
Hi, Every zip we have provided has his won purpose. Please check here. https://redq.gitbooks.io/isomorphic/content/zip-overview.html For other queries please open a ticket at the support forum.https://redqsupport.ticksy.com/ . Our support Engineer will help you. Thanks.
Hey, I have some questions I hope that you can answer. 1. Is it easy to connect with firebase, and do you have som documentation where I can see how it work with your dashboard? 2. Is it possible to connect different firebase projects to different users?
Hi, 1. We have implemented firebase auth and firebase messaging in our firebase demo. And we do have a documentation. 2. Can you please explain your use case a bit?
I will try to explain #2 :) We create apps for customers and have a lot of clients. I search for a dashboard, where my customers can login and see how many crashes the app has, visitors, installations and so on. But each customers need to see informations from diffrent apps. Hope this little description give you some :)
If you distribute the app to your customer then you may need to purchase an extended license first. I don't think creating different projects for this reason would be good idea, you can use single firebase store and you can retrieve data based on userId. If you distribute the app into your customers then they can change the appId and run by themselves. We have settings file where you can change those config.
We will have the dashboard with login on over own website not the clients website. But the clients should login to the dashboard and see all the stats from the mobile app we have made for dem. But then we need something like this you ca see below. Client1 —> See stats from firebase project 1 Client2 —> See stats from firebase project 2 And so on.
For clarification will the login will be from a single firebase project?
Yeah, you can do this, if you face problem we will help. Thanks.
Is it possible to see a how_to_setup.pdf ?
here is our online doc : https://redq.gitbooks.io/isomorphic/content/
Hi there, can I use mobx in place of redux? Will everything else still work?
on component level we are not using any redux state but few apps are built on top of redux state, we are heavily using redux into authentication and fetching data. You will have many issues if you want to move it to mobx. It's not into our queue. Thanks
In the document, I cannot find the file config.js which declare the Auth0Config. Do I need to create this file manually or am I missing something here? Currently, I'm doing manually for any files I could not locate in the source, but the document seems to not update about this. The same thing happens with Firebase.
the configuration for aut0 can be found in the below file
could you please tell us which files you update or add in the new version ?
Hi, Please open a support ticket in the support forum https://redqsupport.ticksy.com/ and give us your Github ID. We will add you to our private github Repo. Thanks.
Hi , Seems like live page view is to die? Can you confirm again ?
It's up in here, we saw the latency. https://isomorphic.redq.io/ https://latency.apex.sh/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fisomorphic.redq.io%2F&compare=
So what was in the latest update? Nothing to find in the notes....
Hi, We have just provided the JWT implementation based on Express. You can check the change log in the Change Log section of the Item Details page. Thanks.
Hi Guys, thanks for yet another update. Do you know when we can expect a update with React 16 and/or SSR ?
Our SSR version is almost ready, we're having few issues there, trying to resolve. We will try to release within next week. For react 16, we are still trying, few component has problems, we're trying to solve. We will push update very soon. Thanks.
Do you guys include the SASS files?
Nope, styled component.
hello nice code . my question is can i use your code for app build with meteor as a backend. if yes file file can i change to make it work with meteor because actually the deployment is with node
Hello, Hope you are doing fine, However for support please write to our new support forum https://redqsupport.ticksy.com/ so that our support team can have a look at it. Thanks Redqteam
Any plan on making product, cart, invoice/receipt, payment page?
yes, we're on it. Already have invoice page, we are going to add those asap. Thanks
The terminal has been freeze when I built the project. http://imgur.com/a/84zKs OS: Window 10 Node: 8 NPM: 5
Yes, it will take time, It has lot of npm modules, we're trying to reduce build time. We are using `create-react-app` configuration, they are still solving their issue : https://github.com/facebookincubator/create-react-app/issues/913 We're trying from our end. Hope we can solve that soon. Thanks.
It take me about 10 minutes or longer to build, I can't wait that long. So I try apply: https://github.com/amireh/happypack And change: `devtool: 'source-map'` to `devtool: 'cheap-source-map'`. It's much faster now :)
amazing, yes, We are pushing again today, hope new update will build faster. Thanks
As you replied to @chirsbeeson, is there any documentation/tutorial/example available for how to create sub-theme/subfolder? So we can update the upcoming version to our project without affecting my custom things.
We're making a boilerplate for this one, We will share with you asap. Thanks
Thanks for your quick reply.
Hi, we will try to send you tomorrow. Can you please create a support ticket on https://redqsupport.ticksy.com/
SSR is a critical feature for us. Do you have ETA for releasing SSR support?
Today we've released styled component version, will try to release Next JS version Next week. Full team is working on it. Thanks.
The build does not run on ipad as required. http://grabnow-operator-panel.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com/ . Can someone tell me the reason ?
we see some markup and styling issue here.
Any inputs on where you find a markup or styling issue ?
header and sidebar, do check the antd layout.
We have uploaded the build from the boilerplate you provided and that too has an issue in Safari browser/Google Chrome Browser on IPAD and Safari on macbook pro. Not sure the styling is an issue here though. http://testgrabnow.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com/ Thanks.
Could you give us a git access so we can check ? please contact through https://redqsupport.ticksy.com/
I have a query open there ? We can continue there. Thanks.
The documentation shows there being an isomorphic-express folder but no folder exists in the download. I'm using this template with an existing express api server I authored but am having trouble getting started because of the documentation not being accurate. Are you updating documentation? Is there a way to get that folder?
Hello smank, Hope you are doing well, For technical support please submit a ticket to our support forum so that our dev team can have a look at it. as for the isomorphic express folder if you download our latest templte you can find it in the below directory, isomorphic-servers->servers->express folder if you have further questions let me know thanks
Congratulations! Excellent Work. Good Luck With Sale. :)
Thank you :)