GDPR is a regulation that requires businesses to protect the personal data and privacy of EU citizens for transactions that occur within EU member states. And non-compliance could cost companies up to $20 million or 4% of global revenue.
Websites that collect data on citizens in European Union (EU) countries will need to comply with strict new rules around protecting customer data by May 25, 2018. Being GDPR Compliant or your business will be at risk.
That’s why Ninja GDPR Compliance 2018 WordPress Plugin was born to give you the best solution regarding this new law for your site.
Are you tracking your users on your website? Do you have Facebook pixel or track your users in other ways? Do EU visitors come to your site and they interact with your articles, leave comments etc?
Do you store personal data? Does your site have forms that let people create accounts on your site or share their emails or contact details?
Do you use a bulletin board or a communication center for your visitors?
Are you tracking traffic of your site? Collecting people’s name and email?
Do you use Google Analytics or anything else to store personal data for statistics purposes?
August 15, 2018 – Version 1.9.1
- Improved: Some functions - Fixed: Some bugs
July 27, 2018 – Version 1.9
June 7, 2018 – Version 1.8
- Added: Unsubscribe function - Fixed: Email bug - Fixed: Removed checking nonce (popup) - Fixed: Removed loading page when clicking on Accept button - Fixed: Some small CSS and bugs
May 31, 2018 – Version 1.7.1
- Fixed: Popup EU Traffic - Fixed: Custom button URL - Fixed: Custom button text color - Improved: Text options
May 31, 2018 – Version 1.7
- Added: EU Traffic (you can display Cookie Popup for only EU countries or refuse them) - Added: Email notification to admin when user request forget, data access, data rectification - Added: Notification when click Accept button shortcode - Improved: Set default value for options - Improved: Added more strings to translate - Fixed: Cache conflict - Fixed: Some small CSS and bugs
May 29, 2018 – Version 1.6.2
- Fixed: Menu - Added: Russian and Romanian language translated
May 28, 2018 – Version 1.6.1
- Improved: Compress for performance - Fixed: Delete account
May 27, 2018 – Version 1.6
- Added: Access data for WooCommerce - Added: Access data for Gravity Form - Added: Inject consent checkbox for WooCommerce - Added: Inject consent checkbox for Gravity Form - Added: Translated many languages - Added: Addthis supported - Added: Budypress supported
May 25, 2018 – Version 1.5.2
- Fixed: Icon menu - Improved: UI styles - Improved: Some functions
May 24, 2018 – Version 1.5
- Added: Custom button for popup - Added: Integration WooCommerce - Added: Integration Contact Form 7 - Added: Integration Google Analytics - Added: Facebook Pixel - Added: Integration WP User Data - Added: Privacy Settings Page - Added: Live Preview and Live Edit for Cookie Popup - Added: Select where to display popup - Improved: New UI/UX - Improved: Change icons - Improved: CSS styles - Fixed: Loading screen - Fixed: Some bugs
May 5, 2018 – Version 1.4
- Added: Data Breach - Added: Data Rectification - Added: Integration WP Comment - Fixed: JS conflicts
April 20, 2018 – Version 1.3
- Added: Right to be forgotten - Added: Data Access - Fixed: CSS and JS
April 10, 2018 – Version 1.2
April 4, 2018 – Version 1.1
- Added: Some functions - Fixed: Some bugs
April 1, 2018 – Version 1.0
- Version 1.0 Initial Release