Latest Version 2.0.22 – October 27 – Changelog
WordPress 4.9.x Ready
WooCommerce 3.5.x Ready
Sober is a unique and modern WordPress e-commerce theme built with Bootstrap and powered by Visual Composer. It was built for your digital store, hi-tech store, watch store, men store, women store, clothing store, furniture store, bookstore, cosmetics shop, luxury jewelry, and accessories store…
Furthermore, this amazing theme is integrated with WooCommerce, many plugins with lots of features, mini cart, custom widgets, unlimited color schemes, Slider with smooth transition effects, Menu with multiple column styles and advanced widgets… You are free to control this theme in order to make your store more friendly and adorable for your customers…
Let’s experience this awesomeness and to explore more features in this theme. We are sure that you will fall in love with our Sober at first sight.
The theme was built for WooCommerce, the most popular eCommerce solution for WordPress, which helps you sell anything online, shippable goods, virtual or digital files.
- Update - Update plugins. - Update - Update template files of WooCommerce version 3.5.0. - Tweak - Don't show portfolio filter on portfolio_type pages. - Fix - Quick view button not working. - Fix - Issue of closeable topbar with the sticky header.Version 2.0.21 – September 25, 2018
- Update - Update WooCommerce template files. - Tweak - Add a new option for sharing products via Google Plus. - Fix - Banners without URL should not have the link. - Fix - Shop layout when resizing the browser.Version 2.0.19 – July 26, 2018
- Fix - Stretch row on RTL layout. - Fix - Fix the login menu on mobile menu. - Fix - Fix some CSS issues.Version 2.0.18 – June 30, 2018
- Update - Update plugins - Fix - Incorrect header background.Version 2.0.17 – June 26, 2018
- New - Add new option for displaying topbar on mobile. - Update - Update plugins - Tweak - Add new filter for product toolbar. - Fix - Missing field Display Name on my account page. - Fix - Fix responsive issues. - Fix - Gallery thumbnails of variable images are not changed correctly. - Fix - Password strength meter doesn't work on the registration page. - Fix - Incorrect header background on the homepage.Version 2.0.16 – June 08, 2018
- New - Add a new option for the login icon behavior. - Update - Update WooCommerce template files of version 3.4.1 - Improve - Improve the performance of getting new products query. - Tweak - Apply the setting for shopping cart icon to the button on single product page. - Fix - Hidden button on the wishlist page - Fix - Shop page header doesn't show up if the shop page is set as the homepage.Version 2.0.15 – May 25, 2018
- Update - Update WooCommerce template files of version 3.4.0 - Update - Update plugins - Improve - Apply header settings of Display Settings box for the homepage. - Fix - The products per page option doesn't work properly if change the column on the shop page. - Fix - Fix style of dropdowns on the shop page. - Fix - Fix issue of product style 3. - Fix - Fix issue of language and currency dropdown on the sticky header.Version 2.0.14 – April 18, 2018
- New - Add a new option to add wishlist to mobile menu. - Fix - Footer Instagram doesn't show images.Version 2.0.13 – April 09, 2018
- Improve - Display categories in selected order on shop toolbar. - Fix - Header position issue after closing the top bar. - Fix - Page header doesn't show up on portfolio masonry. - Fix - Duplicates shopping cart icon on the mobile menu if using the custom icon. - Fix - Footer Instagram doesn't show images.Version 2.0.12 – March 15, 2018
- Fix - Footer Instagram doesn't show images.Version 2.0.11 – March 13, 2018
- Update - Update plugins - Fix - Setting of ajax add to cart on single product page is missing - Fix - Typograhpy settings don't work with default fonts - Fix - Product shortcodes now supports default sorting of WooCommerceVersion 2.0.10 – Feb 23, 2018
- Update - update WooCommerce's template files - Update - update Sober Addons plugin to make Banner Grid 4 supports reverse orderVersion 2.0.9 – Feb 07, 2018
- New - Add a new option to keep using category/tag tabs on category pages - Update - update WooCommerce's templates to fully support WooCommerce 3.3.x - Improve - update the quantity input structure and handler - Fix - fix position problem of add-to-cart button on mobileVersion 2.0.8 – Jan 16, 2018
- All product taxonomies now can change page header with the text color - Widget social media now supports Youtube and Houzz - Fix problem of Instagram feed doesn't show imagesVersion 2.0.7 – Dec 28, 2017
- Add "email" option to product sharing - Add new options to control top & bottom spacing of pages - Add a new option to add the "view full product details" to quick view modal - Update plugins - Fix problem with the sale tab on shop page - Fix problem with go-top button - Fix shop page header can't change text color - Fix problem of isotope layout - Fix problem of zoom feature with variable products - Tweak - apply the setting of cart icon to mobile menu - Improve CSS of header v4 - Improve Instagram images at footer with srcset attributeVersion 2.0.6 – Nov 21, 2017
- Fix product tab link not working - Fix issue of typography optionVersion 2.0.5 – Nov 4, 2017
- Add a new option to handle the shop tabs behavior - Add a new option to enable zoom function on the single product page - Add a new element - Info list. It is used to display contact information on the Contact page. - Tweak the login modal. Use ajax to log in. - Tweak the toggle menu. Now click on the arrow to toggle sub-menu. - Fix bug can't change shop page header image - Fix bug mobile menu is not clickable on RTL sites. - Fix bug of the load more button with ajax product filterVersion 2.0.4 – Oct 23, 2017
- Add new option to turn off the product lightbox - Add new option to select search content of the search modal on the header - Add new option to select a category on the search modal - Update the animation of search modal - Update WooCommerce's templates - Update Visual Composer plugin - Update Revolution Slider plugin - Improve the tag category tabs on shop toolbar - Improve the style of search result page - Fix issue of a full-width row with RTL languages - Fix incorrect width of photos in the Instagram feed on the footer - Fix some small issues in CSSVersion 2.0.3 – Sep 29, 2017
- New - New option to show a notification after added a product to cart successfully - Update - Update WooCommerce's templates - Tweak - Allows child themes to replace logo files - Tweak - Hide Apple Pay button on the quick view modal - Tweak - Remove "Category:" and "Tag:" from the page header title - Tweak - Breadcrumb now show the blog link on category pages - Fix - Wrong price order of sale products which are variable products - Fix - Wrong discount percentage of sale products which are variable products - Fix - Quick view layout on tablets - Fix - Product image lightbox open the wrong image - Fix - Some options can't be translated with WPMLVersion 2.0.1 – June 27, 2017
- New option to enable product sorting on the shop page - Update plugins - Fix bug of missing custom cart icons
Version 2.0.0 – June 9, 2017
- New - Home v11 for furniture shop - New - Home v12 for furniture shop - New - Built-in popup with 2 predefined styles - Add new 5 options for product thumbnail layout on shop pages - Add new product layout style 4 - Add new footer layout options - Add new option for header wrapper width - Add new option for footer wrapper width - Update wishlist plugin - Change the text "Chose an option" to "Select" of variable dropdown - Fix next & previous link texts are no translatable - Fix some style issues of RTLVersion 1.2.3 – May 23, 2017
- Update WooCommerce template to version 3.0.7 - Update social menu icon: supports VK network - Update responsive for My Account page - Tweak "Sober Grid" element: supports select category (require update Sober Addons plugin) - Tweak "Sober Tabs" element: supports ajax loading products (require update Sober Addons plugin) - Fix ajax navigation style of Portfolio page - Fix RTL style of product gallery - Fix product filter doesn't scroll on mobile horizontalVersion 1.2.2 – May 10, 2017
- Update WooCommerce's templates to compatible with WooCommerce 3.0.6 - Fix issue of the product gallery lightbox always show the main image first - Fix issue of the product gallery on RTL languages - Fix mega menu setting modal can't uncheck checkboxes - Fix instance search incorrect while has only one result - Fix Variation products in cart don't show selected attributes - Fix breadcrumb style issue - Fix the subscribe checkbox style of plugin "MailChimp for WP" on the checkout page - Fix style of select city field on checkout page - Fix the warning about undefined DOING_AJAX constantVersion 1.2.1 – April 27, 2017
- Fully support WooCommerce 3.0.x - Product gallery is presented as a slider, improve UX - Supports site preloader with new options to enable it. It is disabled by default. - Add new option to display "Sold Out" badge - Add new option to select the search type of the search form in mobile menu - Improve performance on mobile - Improve the quick-view modal - Fix IE 11 issue with SVG icons - Fix ajax add to cart on simple product doesn't work with WooCommerce 3 - Fix drop-down arrow icon of variable products isn't clickable - Fix the issue of typography options for product short descriptionVersion 1.2.0 – April 10, 2017
- Add support for WooCommerce version 3.0 - Add Typography settings in Customizer - Update cart modal with ability to remove items by ajax - Update WPML compatible - Update style of external/affiliate products - Support updating plugins better - Make theme compatible with plugin Nav Menu Roles - Fix issue with cart modal - Fix CSS issue of element Product Carousel - Fix the quick-view issue of external/affiliate productsVersion 1.1.5 – March 10, 2017
- Add new options to add more content to bottom of footer - Add a new option to enable portfolio sharing - Tweak: add product link to product title in the quick-view modal - Tweak: add style of message boxes to WooCommerce messages - Improve mobile menu toggle icon - Fix layout issue on shop page when product images have different heights - Fix layout issue on shop page with category boxes - Fix warning message when a product has no priceVersion 1.1.4 – March 02, 2017
- Add new option in Customize > Shop > General that allows opening the shop cart modal after successful addition - Fix shopping cart icon style issue - Fix style button "Add to wishlist" in loading style - Fix a small issue in RTL supportVersion 1.1.3 – February 25, 2017
- Add new option in WooCommerce > Settings > Product > Display to enable ajax add to cart on single product - Add new option to arrange and toggle header icons - Add new option to change cart icon - Add new option to turn off shop toolbar - Support RTL (please update Sober Addons plugin to 1.2.3 for fully supported) - Improve YOAST SEO plugin compatible - Improve "Product Tabs" element: allow select category for the filter (please update Sober Addons plugin to 1.2.3) - Tweak: use WordPress's setting for date format on blog posts - Fix bug divide by zero - Fix bug extra product content doesn't show up - Fix bug enable buttons for mobile not working - Fix bug portfolio page setting doesn't work (please update Sober Addons plugin to 1.2.3) - Fix bug wrong email format of "Contact Box" element (please update Sober Addons plugin to 1.2.3)Version 1.1.2 – February 14, 2017
- Add new option for page header parallax - Add new options to manage product filter tab on shop page - Add new option to hide price for "Out of stock" products and show "Sold Out" - Add new option to add close icon to mobile menu - Update style for grouped products - Update FontAwesome to version 4.7.0 - Fix bug sticky product description on product style 1 doesn't work on Safari sometimes - Fix bug slide menu doesn't work with sticky header V6 - Fix bug product doesn't show image on mobile when use product style 1 - Fix CSS issues with variation swatches - Fix wrong price direction - Fix warning "Divide by zero" - Fix partner images are cropped (Please update Sober Addons plugin to have this fix)Version 1.1.0 – February 3, 2017
- New - Support portfolio (Remember to update Sober Addons plugin to version 1.2 to have this feature) - New - Support product variation color swatches with plugin "WooCommerce Variation Swatches" - Add new option that allows adding extra content at bottom of product short description on every product page - Add new option to control product sharing - Add new option to add more content on the right side of footer social icons - Add new option that allows adding product number badge next to shopping cart icon on mobile menu - Add new option to change mobile menu width - Improve loading performance and help browser render the web page a little bit faster - Fix CSS issue for pages which have no content - Fix bug about responsive - Fix warning when a product has no priceVersion 1.0.8 – January 17, 2017
- Improvement performance - Improvement shop cart display on mobile - Fix issue about sticky header style - Fix issue with modal can't scroll - Fix product images are not showed on mobile when quick-view is offVersion 1.0.7 – January 12, 2017
- Add infinity scroll for shop page - Improve user experience on mobile for product list and product style 1 - Fix mega menu settings lost data when savingVersion 1.0.6 – January 11, 2017
- Update Sober Addons plugin to version 1.1.1 - Support old PHP version - Update Soo Wishlist plugin to version 1.0.1 - Add language template file - Update Soo Product Filter to version 1.0.1 - Fix bugs - New option to use text logo - New option to disable header hover effect - New option to change shop tabs from "Hot, News, Sales" to top 3 categories - New option to add "OFF" word to sale badge, after percentage number - Fix bug logo size cannot be applied - Fix bug logo margin cannot be applied - Fix normal sticky header style on Cart, Wishlist, Order Tracking pagesVersion 1.0.5 – January 5, 2017
- Adds One-Click Import demo - Update Sober Addons plugin to version 1.1 - Start supporting Yoast SEO breadcrumb - Fix quick view modal responsive problem - Fix banner images don't fill grid on iMac screen - Fix sticky header style on pages which have no page header - Fix product variation dropdown style on Mac OSVersion 1.0.4 – December 31, 2016
- Improve performance by reducing site size - Press ESC button to close modal - Add sticky header featureVersion 1.0.3 – December 30, 2016
- Includes a basic child theme in theme package - Improve responsive display on mobile - Improve performance - Fix sticky product summary problem on Safari - Fix drop-down style problem on Safari - Fix search icon in mobile menuVersion 1.0.2 – December 29, 2016
- Improve mobile menu performance - Fix error when WooCommerce plugin is not activatedVersion 1.0.1 – December 27, 2016
- Add product option that allows you to set a product as new product - Add configuration file for supporting WPML - Update recommended plugin list - Fix some mirror issues in CSSVersion 1.0 – December 27, 2016
Hi, A couple of pre sales questions... 1- Regarding the header, how much can I customise it ? I'm looking to create a header (similar to #1) with the logo in the middle, shopping cart on the right and hamburger menu icon to the left (instead of the navigation menu links). This layout happens when I resize the browser window, but I need it to be consistent on both big and small displays. 2- Can I change the cart icon ? 3- Can I set the hamburger menu icon to open the navigation menu links on full screen - similar to when I click the cart icon - instead of just covering a portion of the left screen ? Thanks !
Hello, Regarding your questions. 1. Sober has 6 header layouts with many options to customize it. You can check the online documentation for more details: http://docs.uix.store/sober/#/theme-options/header But with your requirement, it requires you to customize the header v1 in the code a bit. We prepared a template file for all header layouts. You just need to copy it to the child theme and edit it as you wish. 2. Yes, you can change the cart icon in Theme Options. http://docs.uix.store/sober/#/header/header-icons?id=change-the-cart-icon 3. There is no a direct way to do that. You need to customize the theme to do that.
Hi, Thanks for the feedback ! 1 and 2 sound good, but I'm wondering - in regards to question 3 - how much customization is needed. Do you intend on making that possible in future updates ? or do you have a template file with code to pate into the child theme ? Best wishes, Yogananda
Hi, To customize this menu, you need to edit CSS at most. There is no template file for it, but you can use WordPress hooks to edit it.
Hi, I can tweak minor things in css and html, but I'd need support help and some basic code to work with. Also I really don't want to spend too much time noodling around with code. Can you provide the fundamental snippets of code, for me to work with, or what would it cost to have you tweak it ? Thanks,
Yes, we can help you. Just create a ticket on the support system. Our supporters will help you. Regards
Hi, Thanks, will purchase your theme a little later !!! Best regards
Hello, can you please tell me what code i should write for "Free shipping and returns on all orders above $100" at the top bar, with the icon at the left and the square badge for $100?
Hello, This is the code we are using for it:
Free shipping and returns on all orders above $100If you need more help, please create a ticket on the support system. Our supporter will help you. Thank you
Ok thanks, also I need a product filter at the sidebar that shows only the options from the category. For example when we open Category 1 (it has the attributes S,M,L) but at the filters shows every attribute from everything in the shop. Is there any way to show only the attributes only from category?
Hi, You can use the widget "Filter Products by Attributes" of WooCommerce. This widget will work like you want. Thank you
Hello, the products per page does not work, whatever number I enter. Any help with it?
Hi, Please create a ticket on the support system and provide your website address with admin credentials. Our supporter will help you check it. Thank you
Hello, Great Theme. How do I hide breadcrumbs from product pages? Is it possible to make the shop and product pages Wrapped? How do I get a long footer newsletter like on the example? Thanks
Hello, Regarding your questions. 1. At this moment, Sober doesn't have the option to make the shop and product pages be wrapped. 2. You can check this documentation to add the newsletter form to footer: http://docs.uix.store/sober/#/footer/footer-content If you need more help, please create a ticket on the support system. Our supporters will help you. http://uix.ticksy.com/ Thank you
Is it possible to change color on the top single product page? From menu 'till description? Thanks
Yes, you can use CSS to do that. Please create a ticket on the support system. Our supporter will send you the code. Thank you
Hello, the furniture template is not full width, right? I mean, the banners under the revolution slider. But I imported the template furniture and classic, because I want some features from both, and now, the banners of my homepage template "furniture" is "full width". How can I change this?
Hi, You can change the page template from Homepage to Default if you don't want a full-width page. Please create a ticket on the support system. Our supporter will help you if you need. Thank you
Guys, when will u fix issue with shipping on mobile?
Hi, Please create a ticket on the support system and provide your website credentials. You can see on our demo site, the shipping on mobile working well. Therefore I think it could be a problem of your plugins. https://uix.ticksy.com/ticket/1268875/ Thank you
Its not. Take a look at screen shot, demo is also broken. http://imgur.com/a/Bk6E1
Thank you very much for your screenshot. We will fix this issue in the next version of Sober. Thanks again!
Thx, any ETA?
You can create a ticket on the support system. Our supporter will give you a fix quick code (CSS code). You can use it to fix this issue during the time waiting for next version of Sober.
Sure, but "This support desk, managed by Ticksy, is currently in maintenance mode for the following reason:" 2-3 days + weekends - its aprx. 1 week.
Hi, Yes, the Ticksy system is under maintenance. During this time, we provide support via email. Please use the tab "Support" on the product item page to contact our supporters: https://themeforest.net/item/sober-woocommerce-wordpress-theme/18332889/support Thank you
Such a nice theme, Making any other themes anytime soon?
Hi, Thank you for your question. Besides updating the Sober theme, we are working on a new theme. It is an e-commerce theme too.
Hi there, Does this theme come with the Sofia Pro font? If not, how I can use it? Thanks!
Hi, This theme only uses the free version of this font. If you want to use full styles of it, please purchase that font on its' website. Regards
Hello guys, How do I set quantity of products in session related products? Already tried in the related.php file - but I see that you have changed the configuration. thanks for listening.
Hi, From the version 3.0, WooCommerce has updated the related.php template file and we must update the theme to compatible with it. Now, you can control related products via WordPress filters. You can use a child theme to do that. If you need help, please create a ticket on the support system. Our developer will help you. Thank you
thanks for the answer. Can you tell me some WORDPRESS filter? I want to leave only 3 products visible in this session. Thank you so much again. And congratulations for the theme, very good. Great Work.
Hi, You can add_filter to "woocommerce_output_related_products_args" hook and change the "posts_per_page" argument to 3. https://docs.woocommerce.com/wc-apidocs/source-function-woocommerce_related_products.html#1250-1259
It does not work, my friend. Can you help me with this? Thank you so much again.
Please create a ticket on the support system: http://uix.ticksy.com/ Our developer will help you. Thank you
thank you so much again!
Hi I can't find the parallax slider widget from the download package, so I can't enable the home page 8 template on this theme now, can you please take a look for me? thanks.
Hello, Please create a ticket here: https://uix.ticksy.com/ Our supporters will help you solve this problem. Thank you
Any SALES COUNTDOWN?
Hi, Thank you for your attention. Currently, we have no plan to for new promotion or sale countdown. Best regards
How can I update Slider Revolution? When trying to activate Slider Revolution using the purchase code of your theme, it tells me this: --- Ooops... Wrong Purchase Code! Maybe just a typo? (Click here to find out how to locate your Slider Revolution purchase code.) If you purchased a theme that bundled Slider Revolution No activation needed to use to use / create sliders with Slider Revolution Update manually through your theme Access our FAQ database and video tutorials for help ---
Hello, Thank you for your question. We wrote a detailed guide in the documentation. You can take a look at it here: http://uix.store/docs/sober/#toc-licensing-plugins Besides, you can also found the answer by the Revolution slider's author here: https://www.themepunch.com/faq/update-plugin-packaged-theme/ Regards
Hi, It could be an error of your installed plugin. Please create a ticket on the support system. Our supporters will help you check it on your site. Thanks
i have product amazon affiliate. When i have option quick view on image, it's ok, but if have decide to use option quick view on button, its no working, and the website freeze i dont understand can you help me
and i post ticket too
Thank you. Our developer will reply you soon.
now my problem is affiliate link is no working when quick view is activate if i am on single page product link is ok, but not on pop pup, how can i do ??? . its very important, i lost a lot of time, and i spend day to find way. if you cannot help me, your theme is useless thanks
Hello, Our supporter has answered your question with a details guide to solve it. Please take a look at it on the support forum. Thank you!
How do I change the loading icon (which is a stupid piggy bank right now) ?! PLEASE don’t make me create a ticket for that.
Can you navigate the corresponding php so that I do not have to open a child theme, thanks a lot
Do you mean the preloader icon? In the Sober theme, we have a template file for it in the "template-parts" folder. You can use a child theme to override it. Regards
is it possible to show category grids in demo to show as 2 column view in mobile rather than 1 column view ? http://demo.uix.store/sober/home-page-6/?header_layout=v4&header_text_color=light this category shows as one column on mobile , how to make it 2 column ?
Hello, The category grid is designed to display in 1 column on mobile. You can use CSS to make it display in 2 columns, but we don't think it will display well in 2 columns. If you purchased this theme, you can create a ticket on the support system. Our supporter will provide the custom CSS to help you make it.
Hello, Is there any way to disable the underline over menu item when I mouseover/mouseout them? Did you have any JS function to manage this animation? Thank you, Best regards, Nuno Sousa
Hello, You can remove it with custom CSS. Please create a ticket on the support system. Our supporters will give you the CSS code. You just need to paste it to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS. http://uix.ticksy.com/ Thank you
Hi, how can i set the login button in header to open in modal window? Thanks
Hello, By default, the login modal will show up when you click the login icon on the header. You can check our demo to see how it work. Thank you
Hi, whith you theme the logo is very small and take not even half the height of the menu bar. It is possible to mka it so it fill the space a bit ? Because right now it's just ridiculous : http://prntscr.com/i45wwb Regards.
Hello, You can use the setting for logo size in Appearance > Customize > Header > Logo to adjust your logo. If you need more help, please create a ticket on the support system. Our supporters will help you. http://uix.ticksy.com/ Thank you
Hi, it still didnt fill up the space, it just increase the size of the header. Regards.
Hello, Please create a ticket on the support system and provide the admin credentials. Our supporters will help you check it and config the logo. Thank you
Hi Team, Wonderful work on the theme. Before purchasing the theme, I have a couple of questions: 1. Do you have a Instagram Shop feed widget/plugin I can add to the Home Page that will display our shop's instagram photos? 2. While the product pages have badges, can I add badges to the main menu items? Such as a "HOT" badge to a main menu item, "SALE". Thanks.
Hello, 1. I'm afraid it is not supported on this theme yet. At this moment, Sober only supports to display Instagram feed. 2. The badges only for products. It is not supported on the menu.
1. Ok. No problem. I should be able to insert the feed using Visual Composer? Is that element built-in?
No, the theme support to display Instagram feed on footer and sidebar. You can't use it with Visual Composer.
They have excellent support. Congratulations to you
Thank you :)