Stylish, Lightweight, Professional Magazine Theme
Premade Layouts to Exceed Your Needs
The Voux has been designed with absolute attention to detail. Within you will find five beautifully
crafted homepage styles to get you up and running quickly, with no coding to do.
Of course you can simply create your own with the industry standard best Page Builder, Visual
Composer included in your purchase.
Coded to the highest quality standards The Voux, naturally, is fully Responsive for today ’s
devices and will scale with pixel perfection even on Retina Ready Screens.
Build Anything using Drag & Drop Interface of Visual Composer
Built from the ground up using Visual Composer at the core means you can be confident you
will get up and running with a few clicks, import some demo data and have a visually stunning
website ready literally within minutes.
What ’s more, with Visual Composer your boundaries are endless! You can drag and drop
content in a very intuitive familiar way, no coding required we promise!
Version: 188.8.131.52 – 06.09.2018
- Added Article Navigation option
Version: 184.108.40.206 – 03.09.2018
- Fixes Masonry load more issue
Update 220.127.116.11 – 31.08.2018
- Fixes featured images when using AMP plugin
- Enabled video backgrounds.
Update 5.0.6 – 13.08.2018
- WooCommerce compatibility fix
- Minor fixes
Update 5.0.5 – 04.08.2018
- WooCommerce compatibility fixes
- Latest WPBakery Page Builder compatibility
Update 5.0.4 – 19.07.2018
- Added option to register theme using Envato Purchase Code
- Added option to add photo credit for featured images
- Updated Language files.
Update 5.0.3 – 02.07.2018
- Added AutoPlay option for Post Slider
Update 5.0.2 – 14.06.2018
- Fuel Studio now works on Frontend Editor as well
- Security Fixes
- Added an option to download emails from Theme Options
Update 5.0.1 – 04.06.2018
Update 5.0.0 – 31.05.2018
Another BIG update for the Voux buyers with full of new features.
- Coded completely from scratch, this version brings speed & performance to your website.
- 3 New Demos
- 3 New Mega Menu styles
- New Theme Options
- New Elements and new settings for existing elements
We also suggest using Force Regenerate Thumbnails to regenerate your thumbnails for sizing issues.