Extends WooCommerce by Adding the Authorize.Net Payment Gateway using AIM. The AIM version of the Authorize.net Payment Gateway allows you to keep the customer on your site for payment. An SSL certificate is required for PCI compliance due to the direct checkout to ensure that your customers’ credit card information is secure.
- Go to your WordPress admin area and click on Plugins » Add New.
- Click on Upload Plugin button and select zip file and click on the install now button.
- Once installed, you need to click on the Activate Plugin link to start using the plugin.
- Manage merchant settings and enable payment method from WooCommerce > Settings > Checkout in WordPress admin area.
Go to Admin Panel > WooCommerce > Settings > Checkout > Payment Method.
- Enable/Disable Payment method for your store.
- Add Title/Description to display in front-end checkout.
- Add Merchant details like API Login ID, Transaction Key received from Authorize.Net
- Select transaction type. Sale(Authorize & Capture) and Only Authorize.
Other Items for This Category